4th Quarter-Reality Check
Time & Location
About The Event
The 4th Quarter is an interesting time for a Business or Organization, it is a critical period of reflecting, determining and envisioning.
1. Reflecting on the past year by learning from accomplishments and failures, identifying pivotal moments and valuing the cost of corrective actions. Do not dwell, the purpose is to move forward with as much knowledge as possible.
2. Determining what needs to happen, now! Finding resolution (not quick fixes) to immediate concerns. Eliminate people, places and things that do not add value to your business or organization.
3. Envisioning the future by identifying possibilities and opportunities and establishing a game plan with a budget.
It is the 4th Quarter and it is time for a Reality Check!
If you need to do a Reality Check, register for the virtual workshop:
4th Quarter – Reality Check
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM CST
The workshop will include:
1. Business Owner’s responsibilities
2. Tools on getting financials and business affairs current
3. Guidelines on evaluating the financial health of your business
4. How to prepare a SWOT analysis for business optimization
5. Creating a Business Budget
The workshop is from a financial management perspective.
After the workshop what to expect:
1. Follow up to ensure you have the information needed to execute.
2. A one on one virtual strategy session, the session will focus on the following:
- Reviewing your current situation and making an honest assessment.
- Reconciling and Resolving issues from prior periods.
- Generating accurate results for decision making, closing out the year and planning for the future.
- Re-energizing for the future, making the commitment.
Rita Anderson is a Financial Matters Expert and the Founder of VanEco Consulting LLC. With over 25 years of experience in accounting, financial management and business operations, Ms. Anderson has a keen understanding of the obstacles small businesses, entrepreneurs, grass-root organizations and independent professionals face when managing their financial and business affairs. She is committed to supporting their efforts in establishing positive and progressive financial and business habits. Please contact directly at 713-653-4378 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.