VanEco seeks to forge a partnership with our clients focused on success through best practice solutions and creating a sound financial management system. The initiatives are designed to go beyond the numbers, we want clients to be educated, enlightened and empowered on financial matters in business and their personal lives. #FinancialMatters #BehindtheNumbers #VanEcoMovement
Initiative 1: 4th Quarter - Reality Check
The 4th Quarter is an interesting time for a Business or Organization, it is a critical period of reflecting, determining and envisioning.
1. Reflecting on the past year by learning from accomplishments and failures, identifying pivotal moments and valuing the cost of corrective actions. Do not dwell, the purpose is to move forward with as much knowledge as possible.
2. Determining what needs to happen, now! Finding resolution (not quick fixes) to immediate concerns. Eliminate people, places and things that do not add value to your business or organization.
3. Envisioning the future by identifying possibilities and opportunities and establishing a game plan with a budget.
It is the 4th Quarter and it is time for a Reality Check! Need assistance getting started, please Contact or Connect to discuss.
Initiative 2: The Importance of a Sound Financial Management System
A sound financial management system does the following,
1. resolves lingering issues,
2. manages the current environment,
3. prepares for growth,
4. allows for profitability and
5. protects assets
As a Professional, Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Organization Leader, do you have a sound financial management system for your operation? If the answer is no, not sure or needs work, please Contact or Connect to discuss.
Initiative 3: Tax Planning and Preparedness, A Necessity.
Taxation is not going anywhere, so if you have not embraced the concept then you only hurting yourself. If you are struggling year after year to gather all of your receipts, identify allowable expenses and figuring out what you can do to minimize your tax debt then you are doing something wrong. Taxes are a controllable expense, meaning you can plan and prepare. If you acknowledge taxation is not going anywhere, then VanEco can help you take control of your taxes. Please Contact or Connect to discuss.